Egan Technology Services (ETS)Â strictly enforces compliance with its Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Failure to comply is cause for immediate suspension and/or termination of your account at the sole option of ETS.
You understand that to meet the evolving needs of our customers, our hosting services, the changing laws, and the changing Internet, we reserve the right to revise this AUP at any time without notice. The latest version of the AUP will always be available here. Your continued use of our services constitutes acceptance of any changes to our AUP.
IP addresses assigned to customers are non-transferrable and you do not retain ownership or transfer rights to them. To provide our services, it may be necessary to change IP addresses, in which case we would contact all customers that will be affected by the change.
ETS reserves the right to remove/disable, with or without notice, any email services (smtp, pop, forwarding, catch-all, autoresponder) that appear abandoned. The determination of Abandoned Email is made solely by Egan Technology Services.
Email Bandwidth Abuse
ETS reserves the right to suspend email services, suspend accounts, and/or terminate accounts, with or without notice, should the customer use excessive email bandwidth. The determination of excessive email bandwidth usage is made solely by ETS.
ETS does not censor or review content uploaded to our services or that is available on the Internet. When you obtain information through the Internet or our services, you must keep in mind that we cannot and do not monitor, verify, warrant, or vouch for the accuracy and quality of the information that users may acquire. Therefore, we cannot and do not accept any responsibility over content uploaded to our services or retrieved from the Internet. The responsibility of content is the sole responsibility of the customer, end user, or third party content provider. You must exercise your best judgment in relying on information obtained from the Internet or our services. We will only review content upon a verified complaint report. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to customers who knowingly or unknowingly use our services to distribute materials that may degrade our network, harm other customers, or that is racist, pornographic, and hateful and creates customer service and/or abuse issues for us. We do not allow adult, gambling, obscene, pornographic content, or material and / or content that is not associated with the website hosting services provided by ETS. ETS servers are not to be used to backup personal files not related the services purchased from ETS. We do not allow content used for harassment, defamation, libel and hate speech, or other offensive content.
Use of Services
(1.) Our Services may only be used for lawful purposes. (2.) You are required to provide us with accurate contact information. (3.) Distribution, storage, or presentation of any information or material in violation of any applicable law, regulation, this AUP, or our TOS, is strictly prohibited.
The following are violations of this AUP and will be subject to immediate remedy action:
- Mass Email: The sending of more than 200 emails per hour and/or 4800 emails per day.
- Unsolicited Email: The sending or receiving of mass unsolicited email (SPAM), support of web pages associated with SPAM, the dissemination of email lists to be used for SPAM, dissemination of software/tools to support SPAM or sending email on behalf of a domain that is not hosted by ETS are violations.
- Email Bombing: The sending of mass emails, email bounces or email forwards to a user in an attempt to interfere with email services is a violation.
- Warez: The sharing of copyright protected software or pirated software, especially in a peer to peer network, is a violation.
- Malware: Using services to store or disseminate or support the distribution of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other malware is a violation.
- Phishing: Any use of our services to perpetrate phishing or support phishing activities is a violation.
- Fraud: Content related to fraud, ponzi schemes, multilevel marketing is a violation.
- Child Pornography: Content related to child pornography is a violation.
- Pornography: Content related to pornography, sexually explicit, or adult nature is a violation.
- Terrorist-related: Content related to international or domestic terrorism is a violation.
- Port Sniffing: Engaging in or disseminating software for port sniffing is a violation.
- Hacking: Attempts to subvert or assist others in subverting or circumventing the security integrity of our services or our customers websites and databases is a violation.
- DOS/DDOS: Using our services to support or perpetrate or attract denial of service or distributed denial of service attacks is a violation.
- Password Attacks: Using our services to support password attacks, or engaging in password attacks against our systems or our customers sites, or engaging in storing or distributing password lists is a violation.
- Reverse Engineering: Any attempt to reverse engineer our systems is a violation.
- Excessive Server Resource Use: Posting messages or using software applications that consume excessive CPU time, or storage space, or network bandwidth is a violation.
- Spoofing: Misrepresenting, omitting or deleting identifiable headers to conceal or misidentify the origin of a communication is a violation.
- Helpdesk Spamming: Spamming our helpdesk as a means of getting attention or for deliberate effort to degrade our service is a violation.
Intellectual Property Violations
You must comply with U.S. laws for trademarks, patents and laws governing the dissemination and use of intellectual property. Complaints about intellectual property rights violations, other than copyright violations, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA
Suspension and Termination
If you violate this AUP, and we take action to suspend or terminate your service, you will not receive a refund of any fees paid to us. Your failure to abide by the terms of this AUP is grounds for suspension or termination of our service and may be undertaken with, or without, notice to you. You agree to hold ETS harmless from any claims that a suspension or termination of service has caused you damage.