Fees & Returns
- Payment is due in full at the time of service and unless specified in writing on the service agreement.
- Charges are binding regardless of the state of repair or outcome of the diagnosis.
- All part purchases are final.
- Customer is responsible for data backup before repair.
- ETS is NOT responsible for data loss for any reason including:
- In the event of a computer failure while in service.
- In the event the hard drive is formatted to repair the operating system software.
- In the event the media that data was being transferred to is found to be faulty.
- NOT responsible for the condition of the data transferred/recovered before or after diagnostics and repair.
- Reserves the right to erase the computer’s hard drive to ensure proper repair of the unit by eliminating software as a variable whenever deemed necessary.
- NOT responsible for virus infections of the unit or any security compromises to the unit, including compromises due to weak passwords after the date of repair.
- Software errors, data recovery/transfer, or corruption that cause poor performance or loss of functionality of the computer is NOT covered by ANY manufacturer’s warranty. May be subject to a minimum $50 fee.
- ETS does not support any applications or software except for Microsoft Windows or Mac Operating Systems (unless arranged upon before service).
- Customer is responsible for determining application compatibility with any operating system to install or upgrade to.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring password(s) on the ETS system follow guidelines for strong passwords.
- Customer is responsible for updating definitions to antivirus software and applying security patches to the operating system after the date of repair on the non-hosted unit.
- ETS is NOT responsible for viral infections of the non-hosted unit or any security compromises to the unit, including compromises due to weak passwords after the date of repair.
- ETS is NOT responsible for equipment left in service for over three months from the time of the unit’s entry into service, regardless of the state of repair.
- ETS is NOT responsible for notifying you, the customer, in the event your equipment is being disposed of when said equipment has been here for over 3 months.
- All equipment must be picked up within 30 days of completion or a $45 per month fee will to be added to the cost of Service Repair Order.
- ETS is NOT responsible for the condition or failure of hardware prior to, during, or after repair.
- ETS is authorized to retain any equipment brought in for service until full payment is collected and processed.
- ETS is authorized to perform diagnostic and repairs in accordance with necessary standard procedures.